We had our experts take a look at the VIVA Office Mesh Chair Ergonomic High Back Chair to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
Read our full review below to learn if this is just the right thing for you.
- The VIVA office chair has been designed to offer excellent support from head to toe, despite being much lighter in weight than a typical office chair.
- The 5-point aluminum star base keeps the chair from shifting around on a smooth floor and broad 8.75" non-marking base feet.
- It doesn’t require assembly
- The armrest and flexible backrest combine to provide excellent support without compromising comfort.
- It comes with a headrest, molded bucket seat, a height-adjustable footrest that swivels, and heavy-duty nylon base that makes it ideal for carpeted floors.
- The comfortable, high-back mesh fabric seat and adjustable lumbar support.
- With the lumbar support, you can add some additional height if required
- The chair is capable of withstanding a weight of up to 250lbs.
- Some users said that the bottom of the chair pushes out a bit and that the chair is somewhat too firm.
- Another user found that the armrests are not very comfortable and that the base can limit your movement.
Viva’s Mesh Chair is a sleek office chair with a contemporary high-back design.
What makes the chair especially appealing for office settings is the fact that the seat and back are made out of mesh-textured polypropylene, which is user-friendly to wipe down as needed and comes in an array of colors.
Other features include a spacious seat and back split that offers increased support, and an armrest that can be adjusted up and down as well as left and right, users can also tilt back the seat to a different angle if needed.
Aside from offering users a feel of firm yet plush padding, and fully padded support, mesh chairs typically tend to be 12-16% lighter in weight.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Ergonomic Office Chairs 2021 – Buyer’s Guide