It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Fasco 11297F F23C A64-50PB 23-Gauge Headless Pinner.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Comes with a side load system and a dual tapered magazine.
- Headless pins minimize the pin length sticking out the backside of the frame for increased user safety and increased ease of storage.
- The pins are made of high strength carbon steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- A dual drive head accommodates a variety of material thicknesses.
- Safety glasses should be worn when using.
- The magazine that comes with the pinner needs to be filled each time you reload.
The Fasco Products Company specializes in pinner systems, they are extremely popular possibly in part because of the relative newness of the pinner category, but also because their products are extremely well reviewed and can be considered some of the best in the industry.
The Fasco pinners are high quality and they go for very affordable prices. They will accept all 23 gauge pins, and they can take pin lengths of 1/2" to 2". The proper pin length does not need to be excessively long. Using pins of the correct length will allow the pinner to be extremely accurate even in hard fouling conditions.
The Fasco pinners are very heavy duty. The pinner itself is built to handle a lot of abuse. The pinner will come with a button lock when the proper pin length is chosen. It will also come with a rear exhaust system for increased reliability, and it will also come with a heavy duty way to transport the pinner to your job.
The Fasco pinners are not the most technologically advanced pinners on the market, but they are absolutely perfect for every type of body repair they can perform.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Pin Nailers