In today’s article we will be reviewing the BOSTITCH Stapler.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- It is lightweight and easy to carry around
- It can work with different kinds of materials
- It is easy to unload and reload
- You can control the depth of the staple
- It is easy to select the length of the legs of the staple
- It is made out of durable materials that will last you for years
- It has good consistency
- It is safe for people who cannot use manual staple guns
- It has a trigger safety device
- You can use the staple gun for an extended period of time due to the soft and cushioned handle
- It is heavy for some people
- It only comes with one staple cartridge
- It is not included nails and nail packs
This BOSTITCH stapler is a quick, easy starter for anything you need to staple. It is sturdy and has a quick response time of 10 staples per second. It is an ideal staple gun for any home or office.
The BOSTITCH 7/16-inch x 2-inch (651S5) staple is a popular staple because of its light weight and high speed. It's a great staple to use if you need to staple materials that are less than 1/2-inch thick.
The engine of this staple runs quickly and smoothly and it will staple a wide range of materials. It even has a few fancy features that you wouldn't find in an average stapler. It has a light weight and is simple for use.
There are some drawbacks with this stapler. Overall, it is a great stapler that does the job well, but for a high performance stapler the engine speed is too slow for most people. The jam clearance is also a problem, you'll need to take time to clear out a jammed staple before re-using the stapler.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Pneumatic Staple Guns Reviews