How important is the size of your saddle stapler in terms of performance and number of staples it is capable of firing per minute?
And, since you can only measure the performance of a stapler by its number of staples fired per minute, do you really need a 100-200+ staples per minute stapler?
These are some of the questions I am going to address in this review of the best saddle stapler models that you can buy today.
You will notice that I am also giving you a buyer’s guide in this buying guide.
1. Bostitch No-Jam Booklet Stapler
- Can staple over 50 sheets at a time
- Well designed with very little jams
- Great for thick, hard to staple paper
- Works great on composites
- Low and sleek profile
- Nojam means rarely jams
- Well-built for handling staples of various sizes
Built for classroom use, the Bostitch B440SB gets rave reviews and delivers its promise of being virtually jam-free. It works on a wide range of paper types and is up to the task of stapling a standard textbook.
While it is made for classroom use, anyone who needs a stapler indoors can find use for the Bostitch No-Jam. Unlike standard office staplers, it is ruggedized and is designed for classroom use with students who are constantly passing papers back and forth. It has a low profile, which is a characteristic that appeals to classroom teachers so they can keep a visual on who is passing which papers.
This is not the most compact of staplers but it is not designed to be a standard desktop stapler. For classroom use it is ideal for the size and for stapling many sheets of paper.
2. Rayson SH-03 Manual Stapler Heavy Duty Stapler Can Both Saddle and Flat
The Rayson SH-03 Manual Stapler is a great tool to help you finish up small tasks with ease. It has a built-in oiler so you don’t have to worry about stapling anything without the perfect amount of lubrication.
With a 400 sheets capacity, you can get more work done in a shorter time period, which is ideal for situations where you’re getting rushed. It’s outfitted with a patented stapler saddle, which allows you to staple papers without getting your hands near the sharp prongs. It also has a convenient belt clip, so you can take it along with you wherever you go.
The Rayson SH-03 Stapler is easy to press, and it comes with a variety of different staples to accommodate your needs. It’s reasonably priced and high-quality, so it’s worth a look.
3. Zorvo Electric Saddle Stapler Auto Rapid Flat/Saddle Stapler Heavy Duty Office Binder Binding Machine Flat and Book Binding Machine 2-50 sheets-3-5 DAYS DELIVERY
- Very lightweight
- Simple to put together
- Straightforward to use
- Get-things-done attitude
- Great for four-line stapling
- Won’t jam
- Very affordable
- Rigid construction
- Very frequent jams
- Not work for binding thick books
- Lid can’t be locked to keep paper in
If you are looking to buy the best electric saddle stapler, I will recommend Zorvo Electric Saddle Stapler. It’s straightforward to put together, comes jam-free, and can handle up to 50 sheets of paper without a hassle. Plus, it’s very affordable.
As a customer, I recommend this stapler for anybody who has to do small jobs like stapling papers for a quick job. This is because the stapler jams a lot, binding thicker books and for high-volume use. It’s only good for small jobs.
4. 106 Electric Auto Stapler Flat Saddle Binder Machine Book Binding Machine Saddle Stapler Heavy Duty Office Binder Binding Machine Flat and Book Binding Machine
- Solid construction
- Great price
- Enough sheet capacity
The fifth-generation Osborne electric stapler is an update of a classic staple gun design, which has been around for more than a hundred years. Some of the features that make this model simple to use and highly reliable include a feeder arm and an ejection system that allows you to replace staples as often as necessary without stopping or disturbing the stapler. This makes it a great model for both home use and office use.
The stapler also has an adjustable tension device, so if you prefer to use longer or shorter staples, you can easily adjust the tension setting to optimize your performance.
The stapler can also be folded flat when it is not in use, making it a convenient device for home office use. It is ideal for book binding, and it can accommodate a sheet capacity of up to 38 spines.
5. Staplex SS-45NHL Dual Capacity Electric Saddle/Flat Stapler.
- Solidly made, rugged construction
- Holds up to 45 sheets of 20-pound paper (500 sheets or 50 pounds capacity for a saddle stapler)
- 2-year warranty
- Very reasonable price point for a metal stapler
- Can staple up to 16 sheets of paper using an optional (not included) 20-sheet stapler insert
- Easy and smooth operation with the 10-inch throat depth, making it able to staple up to 30 spines at a time.
- Smaller, compact design than your typical saddle stapler, making it great for home offices, classrooms, small businesses, and the like
- Add-on 20-page stapler is sold separately
- Can be tricky to change out staples
- Can only staple up to 90 inches of paper before reloading
We had to add this Stapler to the list of Best Staplers because of its unique and nearly indestructible design. This is one of the best sewing machine staples for heavy use.
Made from heavy-duty, hardened metal, it sits next to your sewing machine or granite desk waiting to be used. It is also reasonably priced, light years ahead of bargain basement plastic staplers and can staple up to 50 sheets.
6. DONNGYZ Electric Stapler
- No jamming
- Easy to use and affordable
- Lightweight and small, fits in drawer or on shelf
- No cramped fingers
- The staples need to be exactly the right length or they curve under
- The regular staples don’t come out
This is an ultra-compact electric stapler which is ideal for finishing, binding, stapling, sewing, clamping and punching work in office, school or small factory.
It applies 2~50 staples at one time, which can meet your different needs and save your time. (It can “draw” staples and stack staples at the same time). Just plug in and push the start. No need to foot pedal.
This machine is powered by 110V AC50HZ US power. It can be used worldwide (including: Canada and Europe) by purchasing a plug adapter or an alternating current converter. Its compact size and light weight make it very easy to lift and transport. It can be put in drawers or on the shelf.
7. VEVOR Electric Stapler Rapid 106 Automatic Saddle Binding Machine Heavy Duty Flat and Book Binding Machine 2-50 Sheet 110V
- Electric powered stapler
- Hammer-free, silent bonding
- Flat-top binding option for credit card-like documents
- Slow speed
- Limited binding capacity
- Lacks structure as a solid clamping device
One of the lower cost models available, the VEVOR Electric Stapler Rapid 106 is a favorable option for light-duty stapling needs. It features a spring-loaded top that adds reasonable pressure needed for binding and then opens automatically, which is convenient for reloading the stapler and inserting sheets.
The VEVOR Electric Stapler Rapid 106 has a small jaw that can accommodate an 8mm spine. It can bind documents up to 125mm in width and 500mm in thickness, which is not completely recommended since it may compromise the binding efficiency. However, it provides the user with the option to bind thicker documents with ease. This binding machine comes with a low energy consumption of just 0.5kW and a noise level around 58 dB.
8. Rapid Electric Stapler Saddle Stitching Machine Saddle Stitch or Side Stitch A3 Rapid 106 Electric Saddle Stapler 110V/220V
- Easy to use, effective and flexible
- Lightweight and portable
- Very easy and simple to operate
- Takes up very little space
- Ideal for small workshops
- Does not operate without staples
- Piston could be stronger
When you want a machine that staples to be secured, the Rapid 106 Electric Stapler is the right product. It is made for people who have to staple for up to 10,000 times. It is designed to be used by people of all skill levels. It is easy and quick to use and will speed up the production process no end.
This electric stapler is perfect for various office, sewing, crafting and home use. It is not only useful but also very comfortable so you can use it for long periods of time. Its lightweight design makes it easy to carry around.
9. Manual Dual Flat Nail Saddle Stitch Stapler Stainless Binding Machine Binder Universal Safe
- Safety Design, easy to use
- Many small staples can be used, saves time, saves money
- It can be used for soft books, magazines, files, letters, phone books, and so on
- Wide staples can be used, easy to damage paper and card.
When you are looking for a saddle stapler, you should consider both quality and price. This is a multifunctional saddle stapler that has everything you need when you are binding, re-binding, or reorganizing your books.
It contains 1 X leather stapler, 2 X fabric staples, 3 X paper staples. It has 2 safety covers to protect spines from being damaged by the staples. It is convenient to bind, and you do not have to keep changing stapler heads.
This professional saddle stapler is a great tool for any home office. It has a sturdy construction, and it does not tip over easily when binding larger books. The key is to not overload the machine. Staples come pre-loaded, and they can easily be replaced as needed.
10. Electric Auto Rapid Stapler Flat + Saddle Binder Machine Book Binding Machine from USA Stock 2-5 Days DELIVERY
- Ø Very cold, this machine is a top pick for bookbinding.
- Ø It is not such a noisy machine, about 57db.
- Ø It is a pretty fast machine, with 700 staples per minute.
Fashion Book Binding Machine.
Ø The instruction is not that clear but you can find some on Youtube.
Ø The staple is double-armbed, that itself is not that bad but there is sometimes a jam when there are too many sheets of paper.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who makes the best stapler?
In my experience, Swingline, Bostitch, and Stanley make the best staplers. Honestly, they’ve all worked on me. They’ve made strong book bindings, packaged packages, stapled stables, and so on. A fabulous stapler is like a cherished family member, always doing a great job.
What is the best air stapler?
Are you a contractor, electrician, plumber, or woodworker? You always need a stapler around to get a job done. An air stapler will save your time and hard work by using compressed air.
But where to buy air stapler from? Schulte Industries is a company in the US which is well-known for its quality and durability.
Its professional quality air stapler is made of high quality material. It is sturdy enough to survive heavy task. The stapler is easy to use and will not give up on you when you are doing a tough job.
Speaking of job, the stapler will be your new best friend. You can count on it when you need to build a house, repair your car, and do almost any building or construction job. You can speed up your working speed by using it. It is safe and easy to use. No harm will be done to you.
What is a good stapler?
Whether you need a stapler for work or at home, it is important that you choose one that will be both efficient and dependable. Luckily, such a tool can be found in a quality saddle stapler.
A saddle stapler is the type of stapler that is shaped like a saddle and is used the same way. This type of stapler is known for being useful for both business and hobby purposes and is the perfect tool to make your job easier.
When shopping for a saddle stapler, you will want to consider the following features before making your final decision:
Compatibility: When purchasing a saddle stapler, first consider what types of forms you plan to use it with. You will then want to find a stapler that works with those forms or makes it quick and easy to use the stapler with those forms.
What is the best staple gun for wood?
The best option is the “Red Head Model 425, ” a staple gun that is long-lasting and very reliable. If you apply force, the staple can go through wood up to a quarter-inch thick. If you apply more pressure, the staple will break.
It comes with 4,000 staples. However, it also includes two loading strips and a 22-inch drive rod. With this staple gun, you should have no problem with projects even those that are as demanding as building furniture.
It doesn´t require a lot of space, takes less power to operate because of the lever-operated foot pedal, and provides the highest level of grip for more precise stapling. This is the FISKARS Combination Saddle Stapler, which is designed for home and office use, and can be ordered from Amazon or your home office supply outlet. Check your local bike shop for refills of the authentic FISKARS Industrial grade staples, and enjoy the versatility of the Ideal 4680 Stapler.