Today's review is going to look at the Arrow Fastener PT23G Arrow 23G Pin NailerArrow Fastener PT23G Arrow 23G Pin Nailer.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- The compact design gets rid of unnecessary bulk
- Adjustable depth stop prevents too many nails from going all the way in
- Provides an accurate and strong hold
- The smooth 2-way action ensures maximum control and easy handling
- Takes only hand pressure to activate the tool
- The lightweight yet durable HC-70 compressor provides constant pressure
- Can hold up to 4 Oz. of 23 gauge pin fasteners in each magazine
- The compact design of the tool itself makes it easy to handle
- The tool’s ergonomic design is easy on the hands
- The inclusion of a rubber padding on the handle ensures a tight grip
The Arrow Fastener is easy to operate and a one-handed pinning tool that also works for other specialty framing jobs like stapling, crowning, etc.
The magazine is quick and easy for reloading, and each magazine holds two nails at a time. There is also an adjustable exhaust cover, to keep your hand and face from getting hot. The adjustable exhaust cover directs air away from the user, so you won't get any fog from your face while using this tool.
The overmolded grip is comfortable, even for those with larger hands and the picks will provide a clean install every time.
The Arrow Fastener is a highly efficient and reliable tool that will stand the test of time.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Best Pin Nailers